Latest version is 2.4.4 which redesigned the app menu but only slightly. Same everything… same simplicity. 🙂
v1.1.1 just released to the Windows Store. Nothing special here – just some code optimizations.
I’m 95% done with the coding and will just have to finish up some medium to low priority items and then it’s done! Version 1 will be out soon.
Here are some notable items that have happened and some action items still to be done:
– my only laptop was busted and was deemed unfixable and had to get a new one (thus the significant delay of launching)
– had to recode some already existing modules because of design flaws.
– renamed the app because the initial name was already taken.
– after coding, it will still undergo functional testing.
– after testing, it will be submitted to Microsoft for approval to be published in the Windows Store.
– i’ve created a Google Forms survey for bug submission and feature requests for the app.
Hopefully I will be able to push it to the Windows Store at the end of the week or end of next week.
I have reverted back to about 30% of progress because I had to redesign the database. The original design had some major flaws and wouldn’t be scalable in the long run. So I had to get back to the drawing board – back to the database design. And as such, redesigning the DB would require major changes in the existing UI as well.
But I am happy to report that THERE IS progress albeit rather slowly.
In the coming weeks, I would be posting some screenshots. 😊